Winterr's words

Friday, January 06, 2006

I feel so..tagged

Yes I do feel so very tagged, the person responsible for this is a lovely friend named: Marie-Linda
(she did hers half French!)

What was your favorite movie in 2005? The Chronicles of Narnia, I loved it.
What was your favorite book in 2005? I go on about this book, I'm sure people hate hearing it, but my favorite book was "Fools Rush In" by Bill Carter
What was your favorite music album in 2005? I haven't listened to many full albums, I would say though Bill Malonee was the only full album I heard for 2005, it was great, I listen to so much music, great music that I have enjoyed this year are from:
Bill Malonee
Coldplay
Green day
James Blunt
Missy Higgins
Richer or Poorer? A little richer, but have very high bills coming up, so it's going to be short lived.
Thinner or fatter? The same, although I didnt weight myself on december 31st and then on Jan 1st.
What kept you sane this past year? So you are assuming I'm sane? Well nothing but the pure grace of God, 2005 was like being in a washing machine.
Jonathans love keeps me sane too and my lovely dear friends.
Which personal accomplishment in 2005 are you most pleased with? Sticking someone with a needle and drawing blood, I loved it!!
What resolutions have you made for '06? To be more graceful in my heart and actions.
Which bad habit are you most motivated to break? None
Which resolutions do you expect to keep? All one of them
What are you most looking forward to in 2006? Our wedding

Alrighty?
Ok, well gosh I hate tagging you innocent victims, which one of you shall victimize today?
Oh yes one innocent reader by the name of
Jessica
Now to pick on the youngest and most vulnerable of you
Alex
and the miraculous drug herself
Stef

sorry guys, but you are just "ITS"
posted by Unknown at 7:47 PM

11 Comments:

are you a phlebotomist? I took a class in that..... I was a pin cushion and in turn used someone else as a pin cushion!

Did you read that article on the Italian Atheist? What a loon!

10:54 PM  

Jules, that Italian is a loon! You're right! Thanks for the link to that, it's sad to know he is actually doing that.
You are a plebotomist too? Yeah we started off with fake limbs (that's the nice word they used for a pin cushion lol) over and over again until we got to use the human ones! I tell you, I had sore veins from being a pin cushion myself.
It was a lot of fun though.

12:10 AM  

Ewwwww blood suckers!!!! I don't know how you can do it without puking. I used to have a stomach of steel, but the last time I went for a BT, they used the butterfly clip thingy and the blood went spurting thru and I nearly passed out!!! Yucky!

Thanks for the tag ... *angry face* ... haha jk. I don't mind :P

BTW, you're 5ft?? I'm 4'8ft! What an army we would be !!! hahaha. Oh and how do I direct you to the nasty people?? haha. :)

1:56 AM  

hehe! Taking blood IS a lot of fun!!! I was trembling the first time I stuck a needle into someone's arm; all I could think was 'I'm actually sticking a needle through their sin!!'. But I actually quite enjoy it now!

yey for 2006! -x-

8:59 AM  

.....that should say 'skin' and not 'sin' !!!!

:-)

9:00 AM  

What a great way to review the year! You picked a lot of great stuff here. :)

12:39 PM  

Aha tagged am I? ^_^ heh OK I'm going to do this now, come check out my answers, it was fun reading yours :)

11:16 AM  

I like that you aren't changing any "bad" habits. Whatever humans say, there are only good habits and bad advice. Especially when it comes to treats!

Cal

5:54 PM  

Carmel, you never cease to make me smile! It seems like when I am having a bad day, you have posted something funny, or when I am down, you post something that is spiritual in nature and gives me strength! *Hugs*

Are you a modern day vampire? all of you sticking people with needles, I could not do it, lol. I can give blood all day, but to take it away, no thanks!

11:50 AM  

Yes i'm a modern day vampire!!
Awww sprite you are such a darl! hugs back to you! YOur blog does that for me, I am truly addicted :)

5:24 PM  

Awww, Carmel, my dear friend...you're so sweet! And Carmel, even if the blood thing is a little gross, I totally know how you feel. That's SO COOL!
May this year be excellent for you, and may your marriage fill you with anticipation and happiness!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home