Winterr's words

Friday, June 01, 2007

Funny

Jonathan has this calendar on his desk at home which has the "stupidest quotes ever".
Every day, you tear a page off and read stupid quote after stupid quote. Well, me being the not so interesting person that I am, likes this.
So I want to post one that made me laugh today (really it was for the 24th of may but we haven't been tearing them every day).

Tech support: OK, sir, we'll do a file search to find it. Can you please click on Start, then Find, then---

Customer: Don't talk down to me like that! I'm not and idiot--I know what I'm doing!

Tech Support: OK, sir, please Start, then Find to do a file search.

Customer: How do I do that?




Labels:

posted by Unknown at 5:55 AM

7 Comments:

Funny... and probably true too!

9:16 AM  

It probably is true, I also forgot to mention that it was a phone call. Oh well, I never proof read anyway.

11:22 AM  

that pic really made me laugh

10:42 PM  

ciao piccola cara..come stai??

un abbraccio

..njara

1:49 AM  

lol...i think i would go crazy working in tech support..you probably get the dumbest questions!!

6:48 AM  

haha that was pretty funny and the dog laughing made me laugh!

I have a farside calendar on my desk

9:25 PM  

Glad you like it Deepak,

Njara,
Ciao, sto bene e tu?

Cheryl,
Same here!

PHats,
I love the farside! Good taste.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home