Winterr's words

Friday, May 11, 2007

All Roads lead to Rome

Here is a personal account of one young mans discovery of the Catholic Church and the Shocking truth about this religion
I enjoyed it.

Also, I came across this site about missing children and saw the banner, I figured that I should put it somewhere on my blog, I can't find a roomy place on the side bar yet, but I'll figure it out some day, but for now I can add it to this post.


I'm not so sure that you can click on the photo as it says to do, but here is the link to the site here
posted by Unknown at 7:59 AM

2 Comments:

Hi Carmel!
I read part of that young man story. Interesting. Next part later. Thanks for sharing.

Very, very sad about missing children. I think that I should put that banner on my blog too.
Have a blessing day!

9:41 AM  

Krystyna,
It is a fairly long story!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home