Winterr's words

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Virginia Tech Shooting.

What a difficult week it has been. Glancing over at the news on the T.V and hearing all about the Virginia Tech massacre. It makes me sick to my stomach.
But lets offer up prayers to all the victims and their families and do good and loving things, to out weigh such evil things, and try to make the world better.
I was reading an article by David Zampino on our group blog Per Christum which was like a breath of fresh air. It's in relation to the Virginia Tech massacre and it's called The finger of God
and it's about finding God in times such as this.

Labels:

posted by Unknown at 4:28 AM

7 Comments:

Hi Carmel!

One more time massacre in the campus...

Here in Rio, the violence is big too.

Yesterday, my brother Guillermo, (he is photojornalist) take many photos of shooting police x drugsdealers 21 death people..

Pray for peace.

10:35 AM  

I can't add to this. Thanks for saying this. They're all in my thoughts and prayers.

2:02 PM  

Hi Mauricio,
That is very sad also. I hope your brother is ok.

Dan,
I guess there is not much to add, it's all so terribly sad.

2:36 PM  

Thanks Carmel for sharing your post and article "The finger of God" by David.
Sick world.

Peace to you!

6:44 PM  

Denise Hunnell just wrote a similar piece (very moving) to the one you're talking about on Per Christum and it is here:

http://www.catholicdaily.org

I figured you might like to read it as well.

Pax Christi!

8:23 AM  

Thanks, Carmel, for your kind words. Many blessings,

David

10:14 AM  

Identity crisis that often happens results in such acts.Let us forget it and pray to god to never happen again.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home