Winterr's words

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Funnies

With all the sad stories in the news lately, I thought that I'd better post something a bit on the lighter side of things. Some of these were sent to me in email.

Here are some things that children had to say about when love happens between 2 people:

"No one is sure why it happens, but I heard it has something to do with how you smell ... That's why perfume and deodorant are so popular."
Mae, age 9

"I think you're supposed to get shot with an arrow or something, but the rest of it isn't supposed to be so painful."
Manuel, age 8

On ways to make someone fall in love with you:

"Tell them that you own a whole bunch of candy stores."
Del, age 6

"Yell out that you love them at the top of your lungs ... and don't worry if their parents are right there."
Manuel, age 8

"Don't do things like have smelly, green sneakers. You might get attention, but attention ain't the same thing as love."
Alonzo, age 9

"One way is to take the girl out to eat. Make sure it's something she likes to eat. French fries usually works for me."
Bart, age 9

Labels:

posted by Unknown at 6:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home