Winterr's words

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I am around here somewhere.

It's certainly been a while since I updated my blog, I have been away. It's summer break so things are all over the place. I'll update soon and read some bloggies when I get the chance.
In the meantime, behave yourselves.

Also a nice new blog is on my link list, welcome to View From the Pews blog.

And another thing to mention. All you people who changed your blog addresses, I have not updated you yet, but I will, I promise.
posted by Unknown at 11:03 AM

9 Comments:

I wondered what had happened to you. Hope things are well...

12:38 AM  

Have a blessing summer break, Carmel!

2:37 AM  

Totally understand I got busy myself and was really unable to blog. Have a great break

6:34 PM  

Have a happy weekend, Carmel! I missed you! =)

11:33 PM  

Many thanks Carmel:)

glad to see you back..Will look forward to reading your posts when you have the time:).

Peace and blessings to you:)

Marie

1:45 AM  

good night sweet princess

9:10 AM  

I hope you're enjoying the Midwest summer.

10:50 AM  

Happy Independence Day!

1:43 AM  

Hope your first 4th of July in America was fun!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home