Winterr's words

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Miracle of the Rosary

Although I haven't written for a while, I managed to check out the song by Elivs Presley (yes the king lives on don't deny it!) called
miracle of the Rosary
It's just beautiful, and it has taken me this long to hear it, thanks to Thomas aka:
American Papist
You are a sea of information!


Ok here is my plug that goes out to Deepak....

My blogger friend Deepak sent me his youtube video, so I thought that since he wants to be an actor he needs all the publicity he can get, so why not take a look at the video by linking here
I think that I see another blogger by the name of
Noushad in it too, being choked of all things.

Anyway, I haven't written for ages, things are so busy that I am overwhelmed! But all is going well and the wedding plans are coming along nicely. I will get around to reading your blogs soon and updating you on the new things that are happening. Thanks for your visits and your lovely messages in the post below.
posted by Unknown at 12:50 AM

15 Comments:

Deepak's video is cool, isn't it. Good luck with your plans but we all miss your regular posting.

1:38 AM  

Glad to hear that you're still alive & kicking & planning the wedding.

Thanks for the link & here's to continual good luck with things.

6:09 AM  

seriously....how can you say your wedding and moving is more important than updating your blog??? :P

5:14 PM  

Hi Carmel:)
Thank you.
Noushad still has neck pain:):):)
I will post a video on the making of scooter,more funny scenes.
good day :):)

11:24 PM  

Hi Carmel,
The Big Day approaches
hour by hour dat by day
wishing you fun along the Milky Way!

11:21 AM  

The blog above all else.

1:55 PM  

elvis lives...hum?

3:05 PM  

Things are understandably busy for you right now. Don't add to your burden by feeling guilty about not blogging.

Do what you have to do!

8:24 AM  

Your wedding day is approaching fast....you must be excited - and busy!

11:29 AM  

Dearest Carmel,
Know that you and Jonathan are continuously in my prayers (blog or no blog...that can wait for now) : )

8:21 PM  

Art, it is cool, and thank you!

2dollar,
Thank you, i'm still alive thank goodness, but I wonder how alive i'll be after this hectic time period right now.


Fatwonkkid, lol. I look forward to visiting your blog to see what you've been up to lately!

Deep,
you're welcome, i'm glad you didn't kill noushad,
Quasar,
Thank you for your lovely wishes!

r2k,
I'll try!

RC,
Ok well his music lives on and hopefully his soul lol.

Thanks Dan,
I'll surely try,
Pheonix,
I'm all those things yes, thank you,

M/L,
It means a lot to have a great friend like you! Thank you for your prayers.

10:48 PM  

:):)good day

10:57 PM  

gee i can't imagine why you're so busy? haha :)

You anywhere near Melbourne?

8:53 PM  

Hi Carmel!
Hope you are doing well and happy in those exciting days.
Love and Peace!

3:03 AM  

Oh, my goodness! I just checked your countdown clock....1 month, 1 week, and 6 days! I hope that you're staying sane. God bless.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home