Tuesday, December 19, 2006
I told Jonathan that I would do this meme if I blogged before Christmas.
Come on now, I know you don't really want to know any of these things about me but in the spirit of memes, here you go!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Egg nog, it's tasty.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
He wraps them of course.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
At the moment i'm living at my mothers house because i've vacated my home, so i've decorated her home with white lights on the tree and colored ones out side.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
I've never even seen mistletoe
5. When do you put your decorations up?
I try to wait til the first day of Advent but they always go up late november.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
My mums curry rice salad
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
Getting our brand new Christmas tree (we live in a hot climate we don't have real ones)
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
When my sister sung this song to me "someone got a 22 and shot him in the head" she later explained "he's dead and his real name is St.Nicholas" ...............great sis.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
I hang live cats on it, just joking, I do what everyone does, lights, ornaments and the rest, is there another way?
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
I don't live in the snow. I love snow but dread it when it comes to days on end of it.
12. Can you ice skate?
I've never tried I live in the hot dry part of Australia.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
My engagement ring
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Celebrating Jesus birth, the mass, and family.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
In Australia, Christmas cake (lions brand) in the USA, Pumpkin pie and Jonathans grandma's pistachio thingy, I tried to be a lady and not eat it all, little did the family know that I secretly wanted to run away with it and never share.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Sharing a meal with my family, opening gifts together, looking at lights, decorating the home.
17. What tops your tree?
Star, some times angel,
18.Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
giving, especially this time of year, I do like receiving too, like if someone wanted to give me a whole heap of money, i'd receive it without sulking.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
O Holy night
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
"yum", not "YUM", or "YUMMY", they are just like a mint, so medium "yum" without a capital Y, just a small "y" to show that it's medium yum, not "THE BOMB" yum, just "hmm nice" yum.
You know, that type of yum?
If you would like to be tagged just be tagged.