Winterr's words

Monday, December 11, 2006

All about Advent

This part of the year is my favorite part of the Church year. So posting a little bit on it is a must.
Advent is actually the begining of the Church year and begins on the fourth sunday before Christmas day.
This advent I have packed away my advent wreath, but Jeff Miller has designed one that we can all use, it's on my side bar.
The whole focus during advent is the celebration of the birth of Jesus. If you want to know more, Churchyear.net have a page called
All About Advent which is pretty helpful.
posted by Unknown at 2:25 AM

5 Comments:

Advent is when the Christmas spirit really comes alive for me.

6:34 PM  

Phoenix,
Same here :)

1:03 AM  

Hi Carmel!
I wish you great Advent Time!

3:26 AM  

Krystyna,
Same to you!

9:16 PM  

I love the Scriptures of Advent. So consoling and good!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home