Winterr's words

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tagged

I have been tagged by the Irish and dangerous Danny

If you could meet and have a deep conversation with any five people on earth, living or dead, from any time period, who would they be?
(Explaining why is optional.) Name five people from each of the following categories: saints, those in the process of being canonized, heroes from your native country, authors/writers, celebrities.

Saints
1) St. Catherine of Siena
2) St. John the Baptist
3) St. Anthony
4) St. Francis of Asissi
5) St. Agnes (only 5? What about St.Peter, St.Therese, St.Anne???)

Those in the Process of Being Canonized
1) John Paul II
2) Pius XII
3) Blessed Mother Teresa (like you would'nt have guessed)
4) Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati
5)

Heroes From Your Native Country
1) Ned Kelly
2) Captain James Cook
3) Henry Lawson
4) Banjo Patterson
5) Jack Lang

Authors/Writers
1) Pope Benedict XVI
2) Moses
3) William Shakespeare
4) Mark Twain
5) John Paul II

Celebrities
1) Grace Kelly
2) James Cazviel
3) Matt Dillon
4) Audrey Hepburn
5) Sophia Loren

I don't want to tag anyone specifically, so if you want to do it, you're tagged.
posted by Unknown at 8:24 PM

6 Comments:

(I am the first)
My 5 personal choices
1. Mother Theresa
2. Marlon Brando
3 .Don Bradman
4.Charlie Chaplin
5. Sergei Eisenstein
Thanks for visiting my blog

1:16 AM  

I love the dancing Irishman!

5:37 AM  

That is an intimidating list you put together, and I don't think I could enjoy dinner or conversation or whatever because I would be very nervous.

Matt Dillon was the only choice that I would feel comfortable having a beer with.

5:41 AM  

Great choice in St. Catherine of Sienna!

8:51 AM  

A lot of the choices were ones I would have made to. I'll see if I can get this one done myself.

9:27 AM  

Deepak,
Great choices. Don Bradman is a great choice too.

Danny,
Same here, I thought you might like it. Thanks for the tag it was a good one.

2dollar,
I'm sure they would all be easy to get along with.
I'm all for hanging out with Matt too!

St.Petes,
I liked your choices too.

Jack,
I was thinking of tagging you but then realised that I had to tag 5 people and didn't have the time to set up all the links. I'll watch out for it if you get time!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home