Winterr's words

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Feline talk


I have a book called "Your Cat (the boss)" I really like it, it's a mini sized gift book type of thing. I have been sticking my nose in and reading it on some evenings, when I really should be doing other things.
It contains 191 quirky, funny and memorable quotations about cats. You don't have to be a cat lover to like this book or at least agree with some of it.
Here are some of my favorites:

"We bought her a scratch pad but she likes the chair better" ~Alistair Goodman (aged 9)

"...You never possess a cat, you are allowed to be in a cats life, which of course is a privilege" ~Beryl Reid

"Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they have many other fine qualities as well. " ~Missy Dizick

Being such a cat lover (and dogs too) I wanted to share just a little of my book.
Meow!
posted by Unknown at 1:36 AM

3 Comments:

haha!! They were funny!

cats are cute!

9:21 AM  

The book is a cute one, mine says "your cat , the boss" but the one pictured in my blog says "the cat, the boss" which sounds alot better.

6:19 PM  

I bet I would love that book! I wouldn't give up Tiger and Paws for anything!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home