Winterr's words

Friday, February 10, 2006

Me me, all about me....

I have been tagged by and Irish and dangerous
Danny and also saw this meme at St.Peters helpers
So if you still can stand knowing more about me and are not going nuts knowing all this, read on........

4 jobs you have had in your life

Working for my parents on the vineyard at 10yo (first job)
Waitressing
Hairdresser
Administrative assistant


4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:

Shawshank Redemption
The Lion the Witch and the wardrobe
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
The Wedding Singer

4 Places You Have Lived:
My birth town (not telling you bc I live there now)
melbourne
A whole 2 places of residence!

4 TV Shows You Love To Watch:
Kath & Kim
The Ghost Whisperer
Desperate Housewives
The Andy Griffith Show (blame Jonathan)

4 Places You Have Been On Vacation:
USA
New Caledonia
Canada
Surfers Paradise (Australia)

4 Websites You Visit Daily:
Ancient Future Catholic Musings
St.Peters Helpers
Thoughts of a Sprite
Antonias World

4 Of Your Favorite Foods:

Peking Duck
Sticky date pudding
Oysters (only Kilpatrick style)
Celery

4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:

Right next to Jonathan
USA
Mystery Island
Italy

If you want to do this MEME, you're it...
posted by Unknown at 9:33 PM

13 Comments:

Carmel, I love peking duck! And oysters too, especially with cocktail sauce. Thanks for sharing your favorites. I enjoyed seeing Greek wedding too and
Wedding Singer was hilarious with the Boy George look-alike. :)

10:30 PM  

hey-U r coming to the U.S.?
Where are you heading?
:o

2:40 AM  

I forgot about Shawshank Redemption! That's another movie I could watch over and over and over again!

7:31 AM  

St.P's, I liked the Boy George look alike too, especially how he could only sing one line of the song over and over lol. =)

Starbender,
Yes i'm jetsetting over your side of the world!! I will near Cleveland Ohio this time =)

Danny,
You got good taste =)

4:55 PM  

Shawshank Redemption is the most amazing movie ever! I love it so much and I think Morgan Freeman is brilliant!

Wedding Singer is awesome too... haha. I love Drew Barrymore!

Good stuff!

9:21 PM  

Hi there ! I saw that you have been in New Caledonia for vacation, I thought that you might like to have a look at my blog which is about this island. Visit : www.5minutes-caledonie.com
My blog is in french but I will make an english version of it soon...

Have fun ! See you...

Sebastien

4:39 PM  

Hey, Carmel! Educate this American! What makes oysters Kilpatrick style?

I saw a show the other day that went to Australia and they had this meat pie with a scoop of mashed potatoes, peas and gravy on it. My dh wants to try it. It looks like the ultimate comfort food.

5:24 PM  

4HC,
My aunt calls those "pea pie floaters" I don't know why, but I have had that at her house for dinner, it's fantastic, really good, yummy!

Here is an Australian recipe for Oysters kilpatrick, I checked it to make sure it was right and it is

http://www.abc.net.au/sa/stories/s495488.htm
If you like oysters, you must try this =)

6:33 PM  

Sebastien, thank you I will be sure to check it out. I love New Calendonia

6:34 PM  

Carmel ~ mmm..oysters!!

well i havent tried working in a vineyard or hairdressing yet ;)

i need to catch Shawshank Redemption..my bro swears by it.

11:05 PM  

you love desperate housewives? me too! i am dying to see more sequels! it is addictive!
we were we watching kill bill 2 this week on dvd, grrrr, not my type of film I guess.
Hope u are well!

8:27 PM  

Are you a good surfer? I have never done it, but if I would surf anywhere sometime soon, I hope it'll be in Australia. Did you use to watch the TV-show Paradise Beach as well?

12:21 PM  

Yes Astrid I have watched that, it's been so long since I saw it! Hope you get to Australia someday!
No I havent been surfing :(

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home