Winterr's words

Saturday, February 04, 2006

I am the tagged one

Jonathan has tagged me, so I shall be tagged and do my part:
Just adding that I now noticed I have also been tagged by Dymphnas Well so i'm being a good taggette, who does what she is told :D

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) Jeni
2) Anastasia
3) LutherPunk
4) Jonathan (AFCM)
5) Carmel

Next select five people to tag (do I have to? oh crikey if I don't i'll ruin it, sorry guys, don't feel obliged)

1) Marie-Linda
2) Antonia
3) Selena
4) Jack (Bennett)
5) David (Bennett)

(Note: If you've already done this, that counts, lol)

What were you doing 10 years ago? I was working , renting a house and saving to buy one, and settling in to my home town again.

What were you doing 1 year ago? visiting the USA, although I have done that less than a year ago too

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. grapes
2. creme brulee
3. celery
4. Jaffas (chocolate with orange sugar coating)
5. Panettone

Five songs you know all the words to:
1. You're beautiful, by James Blunt
2. Hero (don't know who sings it really)
3. can't think of another
4. still can't think of another
5. ok I give up thinking of another (sesame street theme song?)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Travel to Africa, see the poor and donate money where I feel it's needed most
2. Buy lots of things, perfumes, clothes, shoes, makeup, hairdo's, CD's, Cars, Mansion, my own plane, inground swimming pool with a water fall replica, oh I have gone overboard...
3. pay debts of my own, and my family, buy them what they want too
4. Buy another house
5. Travel the world

Five bad habits: (who says I have them? ok I do)
1. Talk too much
2. Chew gum loud
3. Take ages doing my hair
4. Talk to my neighbours while im still in my pygamas
5. Don't sit still, I tap my feet, or fidget

Five things you enjoy doing:
1. Watching movies
2. Blogging
3. Shopping
4. talking and talking
5. Hanging with Jonathan/friends/family

Five things you would never wear again:
1. My old madonna outfit
2. My old bridesmaid dress
3. My skin tight leapoard skin patterned pants
4. Old out of date Jeans with the rip on the butt part
5. Im tired and can only think of 4.

Five favorite toys:
1. My PC
2. My cat (she is my toy too)
3. Jonathan (he is my toy too)
4. My mobile phone
5. my teddy bears.
posted by Unknown at 9:45 PM

8 Comments:

Carmel,
I was going to tell you that if you were working and renting a house 10 years ago, you must be a lot older than you look! :)

3:11 PM  

Carmel ~ mmm cats make very good toys.

why not travel now?
avoid warzones of course, but..

what kinda conditioner you use?

..also, donate a lil bit now, its never too early. ;)

4:29 PM  

Now you have that song stuck in my head:
Sunny day chasing the clouds away . . .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cal

9:30 PM  

I love reading these! It is good to get to know you better. :) You always seem to make me smile Carmel!

10:18 AM  

you so have to show a picture of yourself in the Madonna outfit. You can't share something like that without showing us.

11:17 AM  

4hischurch,
Thanks, I have done alot in my life time lol.

Sol,
Yes cats do make very good toys,
hmmm I change my conditioner, my favorite is by bed head =) You asked!!
Yes we don't have to be rich to do our part, well said.

Cal,
You know it too then! I'm in good company,

Sprite,
awwww & you always make me smile!!

Cubes,
If I had one I would show you ;)

2:31 AM  

Thank so much for tagging me! I will do it asap!
-x-

2:34 PM  

So, I would love to visit zou when zou have that swimming pool! I press thumbs for that millionaire thing!!! :)
also I saw that Jonathan tagged me, I have to make my homework I guess

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home