Winterr's words

Saturday, January 21, 2006

notes and other notes

I think Jonathan is turning Irish
He even has stuff like this on his blog now:

"Oh, the summertime's a comin',
And the trees are sweetly bloomin',
And the wild mountain thyme
Grows around the purple heather
Will you go, lassie, go?"





Well I know Spritey is Irish, and there is a "purple Heather" in those lyrics, which I guess makes up Spriteys fave color :)
I may have to buy him some guiness to keep him happy. :)) (I'm just kidding, I like it)

On another note I have been falling asleep to the sounds of the tennis on the TV, the sounds are moans and groans was they hit the ball, one goes "ugh" then the other "ugh" and so on.

On even another note, I want you to take a look at prolifepixels.com So I guess you are wondering what a pixel site is, well then you can take a look at milliondollarhomepage.com It sounds interesting.
Prolife Pixels is a great idea, because it raises money for Prolife and Christian Charities and more, it's certainly something I have never seen before and I really must say, I like it!

Also thanks to
St.Peter's Helpers I linked over to Recta Ratio and saw the most breathtaking image of the "Chair of Peter", looky here
Alrighty then, that was a lot of links. :)
posted by Unknown at 3:38 AM

8 Comments:

Hello Carmel. Thanks for the links and in particular of yours truly.

Is that Jonathan doing the jig? That's cute. :)

The prolife pixels is a great idea... raising funds for life is a noble cause and may God bless them and reward them. In fact, March for Life is on January 23 in Washington D.C.

I haven't been watching but do you know who's winning in the Australian Open? I used to love to watch tennis and remember the "uggh" matches of Borg, McEnroe but biggest "Ugghs" were of Tracy Austin. They were great matches.

9:28 PM  

lol, I bet the tennis match must have been very very interesting...and the sounds they make must have some pleasent effect on you :)
I bursted out laughing!

12:47 AM  

Saint P's
you are welcome! There is always something linkable to your site.
Yes that is supposed to be Jonathan dancing to his Irish music LOL. I couldn't resist doing that.
I'm not sure who is winning the tennis for sure but I think it's Marcos Baghdatis but I have been falling asleep.
Yes I know about the March For Life in DC, I would like to be in DC for that but unfortunately..I link to it through bloggers for life on my side bar if I am right I read that if you can't be there you can link over. Thanks for mentioning that. I remember watching McEnroe too!

Stef,
LOL that's funny, yes kind of like a lullaby :D

2:08 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:10 AM  

Hello, I want to pray to God for his forgiveness... I have done something bad and I am afraid of the consequences

11:17 AM  

Are you asking me for a prayer or something?
Or are you just stating a fact?

Anyone who wants forgiveness can ask in their own words or look a prayer up.

a prayer for forgiveness if anyone would need one is:

O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you
and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell, but most of all because they offend you, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of thy grace, to confess my sins, to do penance, and to amend my life.

4:59 PM  

hehe! what a cute little animation of an Irish jig!!!!

8:25 AM  

*blushes* I loved the Irish plug! Perhaps that is why my favorite color is purple, purple heather for Heather... :) I gave him a cool link for irish music!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home