Winterr's words

Friday, December 09, 2005

I have been tagged by "THE CUBE"

I have been tagged by Mr.Cube
Im going to be a good girl and do it.

Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect.


1. Eggplant makes my tongue feel strange (but I eat it)

2. I sniff candles scented or not

3. I never miss my daily exercise (unless i'm sick, im like General Carmel when it comes to this, I even went jogging in a storm)

4. During storms I sit at my window and watch for lightning, as if fireworks are happening.

5. Childrens runny noses make me almost throw up (I love kids and babies very much, there is just something about boogers that makes me almost, well you know)

I have tagged a lot of you, but would like you to do this if you are reading, so in other words, you are tagged so do it, it's only 5 facts! And I like getting to know you peeps.

posted by Unknown at 12:40 PM

1 Comments:

hehe! they were good ones!
I did it too!

-x-

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home