Winterr's words

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Scary

I'm rarely surprised at news headlines but this story gave me the heebie jeebies, it shouldn't I guess since terrorism is todays thing, maybe it's bc I travel and want to travel.
Passenger shot dead
By the way, the US marshal shot the passenger who claimed to be carrying a bomb.


Scary movie Posted by Picasa


I thought the above pic was funny :)
I feel a lot better today, thanks for the sweet wishes everyone!
Yesterday I had to go into town, despite feeling unwell. I saw one of my mothers friends in a clothes store, I went to try on a dress, so mother's friend decides that she wants to know how I look in it, I didnt know she was going to just walk on in the dressing room saying "got it on yet Carmel?" I'm thinking "well does it matter??? YOU JUST WALKED IN!@!!" .....anway it was a bit funny, she's nice.

posted by Unknown at 3:46 PM

3 Comments:

I think you should post pictures of the new dress! Yep, I took a vote and it's unannomous!

5:37 AM  

that happened in miami... and i happen to live in miami so i've seen a bit of that all over the news earlier...

hard part was that the wife was saying over and over that he just forgot to take his medication and it wasn't really a bomb... must have been hard to make the decision to shoot him... rely on what the wife says - or not?

6:10 AM  

I could do that SPrite, but so long as I don't have to be IN the dress :)

Jose, it would be a very difficult decision, one that I could never make. How would you know? It makes me afraid of flying.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home