Winterr's words

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas meme

Want to know something? I steal, and this time I stole from the one and only Wendy thank you Wendy!


1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider? Apple cider
2. Turkey or Ham? Don't care, both even!
3. Do you get a Fake or Real you cut it yourself christmas tree? I want a real one but never got one, except for twice when I was visiting Jonathan for Christmas, I found that rather thrilling :D
.4. Decorations on the outside of your house? Yes, not that I do much of a good job
5. Snowball fights or sleddin? Never done either, prob because i'm Australian
6. Do you enjoy Going downtown shopping?Yes
7. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies? They rule! I recently watched Santa Claus Jnr or something It was fantastic
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? I don't know
10. Stockings before or after presents? BEFO
11. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them? I don't go out of my way to listen to them,
12. Go to someone elses house or they come to you? I go out but would love to host something one day
13. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when? I can't remember
14. What do you do after presents and dinner? Relax, maybe drink, once I fell asleep right after dinner
15. What is your favorite holiday smell? all the spicy stuff
16. Ice skating or walking around the mall? I have never been ice skating, so mall I suppose
17. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day? Christmas day.
18. Favorite Christmas memory? when Jonathan asked me to marry him
19. Favorite Part about winter? snuggling up
20. Ever been kissed under mistletoe? No, but I think it would be pretty sweet

If you want to be tagged, be tagged although I havent tagged The Cubicle reverend yet so You Are Tagged!! ...Oh and Jose' taggity tag, you're it :D
posted by Unknown at 2:14 AM

11 Comments:

I love meme's this one is especially good! Carmel, you just have to go ice skating! It is a lot of fun!

5:47 AM  

You're not the only one that things he's too old. I realize I could better like someone my age, but I don't.

11:14 AM  

Sprite, I have actually always wanted to give ice skating a go, it looks like a lot of fun.

Yara! Thanx for your visit here, I had to add my opinion ;) I'm glad you are honest about how you feel, i'm sure you are thinking hard about this.

Wendy, yes it is! I added it a few days ago, glad you like it, and thanx for the fun meme.

4:35 PM  

I'm definately going to do this on my blog. Thanks!

4:55 PM  

merry christmas! I hope you have a magical holiday full of Christ's blessings for the upcoming new year!

10:09 PM  

4HC, i'm glad you like it!! I will come and check your one out!

Jules, thanx, I hope you have a great Christmas and happy new year with Christ's blessings back at ya!
Btw, I love your new pic x

11:28 PM  

Hehe this was cool. I've never tried apple cider as far as I know *wonders*.
I hope you have a good holidays and get all your christmas shopping done :)

5:03 AM  

DONE.

7:41 AM  

http://thecubiclereverend.blogspot.com/2005/12/guest-blogger-assignment.html

An assignment for those interested.

And I'll work on my tonight. Darn tagging.

8:45 AM  

http://thecubiclereverend.blogspot.com/2005/12/one-more-tagging.html

Here's your bloody Tag!!!
Merry x-mas hun.

9:45 AM  

Alex, I tried apple cider for the first time in the USA, I loved it, it's just like drinking a hot spicy apple, yummy!

Thanks, Jose I am curious of your answers no more!

Aww! Well thanx Revvy! glad you just enjoyed it whole heartedly :DD

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home