Winterr's words

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Speed Climbing?

Is this for real? Speed Climbing you have to click on the download button to watch it. I don't know if someone can actually do that!! And if it's real, it can truly be called "living on the edge" WOW

Today is the feast day of
St.Martin De Porres
he was a great man, one thing that stands out about him to me is that he opened an animal shelter for sick cats and dogs and nursed them back to health.

Something to think about:

"I don't think of all the misery, but of all the beauty that still remains"
~Anne Frank

And this I love:

"To touch the soul of another human being is to walk on holy ground"
~Steven Covey

So I have had little sleep these days, gosh I think i'm getting insomnia , but this cat says it all:

posted by Unknown at 2:28 PM

3 Comments:

I havent heard that one before. How true!!

7:55 PM  

that rock climbing thing made my palms sweat!

Sleep, is an utter but enjoyable waste of time! And it is very true that we never seem to get enough!

For your insomnia, I would try unisom, an over the counter sleep aid, or Benadryl, and I heard tylenol pm came out with one called simply sleep...

9:20 AM  

Awwww Sprite, thank you for your suggestions! I will check those out for sure :D Well if Australia has them.
Yeah that video had me sweating too, I thought "whoa would someone do that really?" It looks real .

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home