Winterr's words

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Married or engaged?


Are you married or engaged? If you are either I found this nice site
Together As One

St.Agnus of Rome....
Do you know about St.Agnus of Rome? Her story really inspired me tonight. I had known some little details but not really apart from the fact she was a virgin.
Sources vary on how she died but all ways sound pretty bad! Anway that's not the point, my point is that her story is amazing, I found out about her here:
St.Agnus of Rome

"Christ made my soul beautiful with the jewels of grace and virtue. I belong to Him whom the angels serve."
-Saint Agnus

posted by Unknown at 11:37 PM

2 Comments:

Beautiful saint! I didn't know about her story until now. I love stories of saints especially virgin martyrs. They're always an inspiration to rise above the things of this world and to give oneself totally to God.

12:37 PM  

St.P's i'm glad that you enjoyed this. You are right, they are always such an inspiration, things that we could see as impossible have been shown to us by their lives. :D

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home