Winterr's words

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

a meme

It's about time I posted a meme. I read everyone elses but have never wanted to answer the questions for myself. I think that if I read other peoples , I should at least do one.
So I was reading Wendy's blog and took the one she had posted on there (thanks).
So here is my first meme....

1. What is your favorite word? Eternity
2. What is your least favorite word? Ugly
3. What turns you on? Fresh roses
4. What turns you off? Smelly feet
5. What is your favorite curse word? D*mn it!
6. What sound do you love? Rain
7. What sound do you hate? Screaming or Yelling
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Politics
9. What profession would you not like to participate in? Cleaning public bathrooms
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome home daughter
posted by Unknown at 3:55 AM

3 Comments:

I love reading these things... I was unaware that they were called memes though... LOL~

5:39 AM  

I had no idea what they were called, I had to visit Wendys site to make sure that it was "meme" :D

11:17 PM  

Patrick, Your turn on is making up words and your turn off is a vocabularian? You never cease to amaze!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home