Winterr's words

Monday, November 08, 2004

Lil thank you's


Today is the feast day of St. Godfrey, he was a member of a Franciscan house in Gorkum Holland.

It's also another 5 days until I become a Catholic again, I was baptized on Christmas eve too so I think that's pretty special :-)
It's also about 4 weeks until I leave for the U.S.A, I am going to be there for Christmas too which will be great, and the main reason is to visit my
boyfriend

I love visiting the U.S.A and I also love the food!! There is lots of it.
Today I would like to post a nice thank you prayer to Our Lord, in everything we should give thanks, good times and bad times,

Prayer of Thanksgiving to The Father

God and Father Our Lord
Jesus Christ,
I thank You
because in Christ Your Son
You have blessed us
with every manner of spiritual blessing
in the heavenly realm.
those blessings correspond
to Your choice of us in Christ
before the foundation of the world,
that we should be holy and without blemish
in Your sight.
You have filled us
with the grace of Your Son
by imparting to us
all manner of wisdom and practical knowledge
making known to us-
in keeping with Your good pleasure-
in the mystery of Your Will.
For this I thank You.

Image from www.sijcomputers.com
posted by Unknown at 3:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home