Winterr's words

Saturday, October 30, 2004

To be a Catholic

I am proud to announce that I will be re received soon into the Catholic Church Yipee!!! On the 14th of November in fact. I have been long awaiting this moment and wanted to tell.... Well everyone!!! I have been going to RCIA meetings every week here in Australia, they have been great, I hear that they are available in the USA too, so I'm sure a lot of folks out there know what I'm talking about.
Ok well that's all I wanted to post for now, keep smiling!!!! :-)
posted by Unknown at 5:47 PM

4 Comments:

Congratulations!

I've been praying that you'd be able to be re-received before your trip.

This is awesome news. :)

Know that you're in my prayers!

1:58 PM  

Congratulations!

4:00 PM  

Carmel,
I am very excited for you! I kept asking Jonathan, "is she in yet??" I am glad you will be received before your visit. Thanks for the medal by the way; it arrived today :).

9:03 AM  

Congratulations from another convert.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home