Winterr's words

Monday, October 09, 2006

Water

I came across this quote...
Water has no taste, no color, no odor; it cannot be defined, art relished while ever mysterious. Not necessary to life, but rather life itself. It fills us with a gratification that exceeds the delight of the senses.
ANTOINE DE SAINT-EXUPERY (1900-1944), Wind, Sand, and Stars, 1939


Photo by yours truly.



By the way, the other night I went out and watched "The devil wears prada" it's a good fun movie. It's been out for ages I know I know.
posted by Unknown at 11:45 PM

5 Comments:

(first)
There is a saying.An actor should be like water;he should take the shape of container which he occupies.
I will see that movie.

12:43 AM  

Water has no taste, no color, no odor.
But it is a basic thing to live here for every one.

can u give me a link into my page.
i also add u.

3:00 AM  

Deepak!
You will make a great actor one day.
Photo-effe,
thank you I was trying to take a nice shot. :)
Noush,
You are now on my list of links.

9:36 PM  

What a beautiful photo!!!

I havent seen the movie, but Ive read the book and the book turned me off wanting to see the movie (Cos I found it so boring)

Ill give it a chance when it comes to DVD, probably! :D

xoxox

5:51 AM  

That's a nice pic, Carmel.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home