Winterr's words

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Geography meme

Jonathan has tagged me on this one:

1. A Place You've Visited and Your Favorite Thing there.
The "Gold Coast" in Queensland Australia. I was sad leaving. My favorite thing there is the beaches and the sea breeze smell in the air.
2. A Country You'd Like to Visit and Why
I would love to visit Italy, because of my heritage, my parents were from there and I would love to see their home towns. I would also love to see Rome, because of my Catholic faith, and visit la sancta scala.
3. A Place From History You'd Like to Visit and Why
Rome of course! Not to forget Scotland and Ireland.
4. A Place You Know A Lot About
My town and state since i've lived here for so long.
5. A Place You'd Like to Learn More About
Ohio, USA. I already know quite a bit but I know there is more!
6. A Fictional Place You'd Like to Visit
I find this to be such a stupid question, maybe it's my morning grumpy mood. I guess Narnia, it looked magical and absolutely beautiful.

I'm sure you were all just dying to know that.

I want to tag
Jack from Idle Mendacity, yes don't be surprised I always tag you first!
Then I would like to tag St.Peters Helpers
also Danny from Irish and dangerous.
And Maria from Dialogue.

No pressure to do it busy people!

PS!!!
Happy
Feast day of the Guardian Angels
Here is a picture that is my favorite when it comes to guardian angels, I know they don't look like giant ladies, but I love this because my grandparents used to have it above their bed and they would tell me all about the angels when I asked what this picture was about, so since it's my blog and I can do what I want, I want to add this picture.
posted by Unknown at 3:57 PM

4 Comments:

Oh, I have that picture of the Guardian Angel hanging in my house.
It is my favorite for a number of reasons!
:)

7:13 AM  

That's pretty cool starbender! IT's been around for so long, I love it.

4:21 PM  

I'll get to it.


Speaking of angels, in my home we go straight to the top dog, St. Michael himself - I must have a dozen representations of him kicking Satan's a**.

1:27 PM  

So Soo beautiful!
Can I take it?

God bless you and your great work!

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home