Winterr's words

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Prayer

Please pray for Jonathan who is having surgery tommorow. It's nothing serious but I know that a prayer would be appreciated a whole lot.
Thank you!


Omnipotent and eternal God,
the everlasting Salvation of those who believe,
hear us on behalf of Thy sick servant, Jonathan,
for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy,
that, with his bodily health restored,
he may give thanks to Thee in Thy church.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.
posted by Unknown at 1:59 PM

13 Comments:

I will remember him (and you) at the altar tonight during our contemplative Eucharist.

3:14 PM  

Will be praying for him at Mass this evening.

3:59 PM  

Just said a prayer.

9:19 PM  

I will remember him at Mass.

1:52 AM  

I will keep him, and you, in my prayers! My God's hand on your shoulder give you strength. :) *hugs*

7:27 AM  

Prayers for Johnathan! Our Lady, Health of the Sick, heal him!

3:39 PM  

Thanks to all! It means a lot to have you guys out there x
Jonathan has had his surgery and was comforted to know that you were all praying.
Again thanks x

10:30 PM  

I prayed too! Praying for speedy recovery! xx

12:16 AM  

Thanks Selena, i knew you would pray, it means alot, he is feeling well and is recovering nicely, you are all very thoughtful. x

2:12 AM  

I said a little prayer for Jonathan when I read this, as well Carmel. I hope he recovers well.

xxx
Jess

5:35 AM  

Thank you everyone for your prayers. They mean a lot!

7:51 AM  

My prayers for a good outcome and speedy recovery. God bless him.

8:33 AM  

Wow, poor Jonathon, I hope it is nothing too serious!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home