Winterr's words

Monday, November 21, 2005

A Thanksgiving Poll

It seems to be tag day for me. I have been tagged this time by Dymphna's Well and how could I refuse such an important poll?
Here it is....

1. Write three things for which we are grateful to God for in this past liturgical year.

- My fiance Jonathan, all my family members, God's grace

2. Write three ways in which we hope to improve our relationship with God in this coming liturgical year.

- To show more acts of kindness and help to those less fortunate than me, to attend confession more often than I have this year, to spend more time in prayer, not only for myself but for those who are more in need

3. Pass this on to three other bloggers...

I shall choose 3 bloggers that I did not choose in my last meme.....
My trusty future brother in law
David from Aid to memory, Marie Linda from Peace be the Journey and the very holy Holy Fool

posted by Unknown at 6:50 PM

2 Comments:

Hey Carmel!
Great things to be thankful for! My tagging will surely follow.

8:17 PM  

Thanks Marie-Linda, I will be looking forward to yours. :)

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home