Winterr's words

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Discoveries n' stuff

I have discovered a very special site called Prayer Bears which is a group of people who offer to join together and pray for children of all ages who are sick or have some other need, and you offer some kind of support such as sending card's etc.
You can "adopt a cub" which is where you choose a child who is in need of prayer and encouragement, you can then send cards, notes and all that stuff that would make someone's day.
Visiting the "cubs" was emotional for me, this would definetly be one of the sweetest things that I have seen on the net so far.

Around the blog world, Tony from Catholic Pillow Fight has an interesting article on
Sr.Chittister
Sometimes I wonder why women just don't simply be women.



I have found a site that's great for html stuff, I am learning SLOWLY. This text box you see is something I learned from there




Check them out:
Mandarin Design

Your life is like a mirror, if u face it smiling, it smiles right back :)
~Nidokidos
posted by Unknown at 2:39 PM

2 Comments:

wow! another catholic blogger!! cool... i stumbled on ur blog from anotonio's. i spend very little time reading blogs but i do check them out once in a while... keep blogging!

10:25 PM  

Thanks Jesuvera and welcome to my blog. :)

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home