Winterr's words

Monday, November 14, 2005

Suspects in court

Australia's only nuclear reactor has emerged as a potential target of these suspected terrorists, who are standing trial.
It has been alleged that they were told by their Melbourne leader to cause "Maximum damage".
That's a pretty nasty thought, really. The quote that I read on the Herald Sun newspaper was pretty disturbing, as all these terrorist related issues are.
The accused spiritual leader was quoted as saying this:


"If we want to die for jihad, we have to have maximum damage. Maximum damage. Damage their buildings, everything. Damage their lives. To show them."


I am sure glad these guys were captured.

On another subject, i'm selling my first item on ebay! I'm pretty excited about that since this is my first time. Who knows, my item probably wont sell, but I get a lil' thrill knowing that it's on ebay!!

posted by Unknown at 9:05 PM

2 Comments:

Yeah, I'm glad they were captured. I guess we still need to be vigilant about people like them!

What are you selling on eBay, Carmel?

6:06 PM  

Oh it's a bit embarrassing but I will tell you lol.
One antique dinner plate, it's http://www.ebay.com.au and you search under "crown ducal" antiques, mine is the 3rd one. No one bidded :( But that's ok , its a bit of fun having it there.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home