Winterr's words

Monday, August 15, 2005

Feline Quotations

"A cat is not fussy, just so long as you remember he likes his milk in the
shallow, rose-patterned saucer, and his fish on the blue plate, from which
he will take it and eat it off the floor"
Arthur Bridges

"Cats only occupy space and think about 3 things: food, sex and nothing, and if they
are neutered, that leaves food"
Penny Ward Moser

"A kitten is mischief in mink"
Christine Harris

"A cat is a lion in a jungle of bushes"
Indian Proverb
posted by Unknown at 9:50 PM

2 Comments:

My cat likes to be petted when she eats (my dh tells me--I refuse to indulge her!) Also she insists on us turning the faucet on in the bathroom so she can drink out of it.

4:38 PM  

4hischurch,
That is so funny, my cat likes to drink from the faucet too and also after I shower she likes to go in and lick the floor, ewwww! Anything but her normal drinking container!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home