Winterr's words

Friday, February 01, 2008

The business of being born

Someone sent me this video, and now that I am pregnant and don't have too long to go until my due date, I feel uncomfortable and am afraid of going to the hospital. I am glad though, that I did watch it.
In this video it says that midwives are normally the ones attending to the person in labor. When I had my first daughter, I had one midwife, a doctor and 2 medical students all checking up on me and my daughter, and when I went to my OB/GYN I was with him for most of the appointment, I must admit that now when I go, it's mainly the nurses and about 5-10 minutes with the OB/GYN.

Labels:

posted by Unknown at 7:47 AM

2 Comments:

Interesting video... Not sure it's all true. There does seem to be a slant but it makes some good points nevertheless.

Anyway, I hope things are going well with your pregnancy. Keep us updated. Prayers for you and the baby!

9:11 AM  

Yeah I had a feeling it was a bit extreme as I thought of it more and more.
Thanks for your prayers Art!

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home