Winterr's words

Monday, December 17, 2007

Advent Season

Is everyone enjoying the Advent season? It's hard to believe that it's almost Christmas! Time goes so fast, but I am looking forward to it and enjoying the whole season, including now which is the 3rd week in Advent. We have been lighting our wreath and it has been great doing this together.
We are going to spend time with my husbands family this Christmas, who live out of town, so it's going to be so nice getting away and being together.
Being such a busy time of the year, I hope to post another blog entry, but if I don't, have a wonderful Christmas!!

Labels: ,

posted by Unknown at 7:40 AM

4 Comments:

Hope you have a great Christmas!

Did you get all that snow we got?

8:43 PM  

Oh yes we sure did, it only lasted for a day and the roads were good the next day at least, but boy was it a lot!
I hope that you have a great Christmas too.

5:06 AM  

A Merry Christmas to You my dear friend and to Your Family!
And A Very Happy New Year with your new lovely baby!

12:29 PM  

Oh wow, Carmel! I haven't visited here for quite some time (due to a lack of reading time). I didn't know you were expecting a baby! Congratulations and all the best!

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home