Winterr's words

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Snow!

We had our first snow of autumn! I am certainly not ready for the snow shoveling, the tough driving, ice, slippery pavements etc, but today it is just a little dusting and it's certainly pretty. It's weird to see fall decorations among the winter look of snow. I took a photo of my pumpkin and gourds early this morning (the gourds are now buried under the snow) because it looked neat. Here is the picture:

Labels:

posted by Unknown at 8:52 AM

4 Comments:

Snow already! Wow, I hope we have a few more weeks before we get snow.

10:31 AM  

Wow! No snow here yet. It felt much colder than the 45 degrees Fahrenheit that my car thermometer said it was outside though.

4:06 PM  

I am sorry Carmel but to me no snow is pretty haha :) We have yet to have any thank god, and the longer the better.

12:15 PM  

:(We dont have snow falls,we have only rains that floods the entire city
Thank you
Enjoy a nice week end

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home