Winterr's words

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween


Well everyone "Happy Halloween" It's my first halloween in the USA, we were invited to a Halloween party and I have to say, it was so much fun getting all dressed up. My husband looked way too scary for me though, I prefer the more mellow stuff like pumpkins, bunnies, etc.
Of course for us Catholics it's "All hallows eve" if you don't know what that is you can find the info here since I have no time to explain it all.
Later we are taking our daughter out for some trick or treating with her friend.
The party was great, so I've added a photo of Jonathan and I before the party, please don't freak out over Jonathan's scary face, although it is scary I must say, I did his make up! I did not do the fake blood though, that's just too gross for me.

Labels: ,

posted by Unknown at 8:10 AM

2 Comments:

Happy Halloween.

10:44 AM  

Had I been pregnant and had to put on fake blood, I would've passed out. I'm not normally squeamish, but when I was pregnant I became super sensitive to everything...even going by the meat department in a supermarket made me ill. Hope you're getting lots of rest and that the morning sickness is going away.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home