Winterr's words

Thursday, September 27, 2007

little update

I have been terrible lately when it comes to updating my blog. I don't like my layout and all that either!! I also haven't been online too much, only to check emails and such.
There is quite a lot of new going on but we'll get to that later.
We are going away this weekend to attend a family wedding, so it will be nice to get out of here for a few days.
I will be checking your blogs before the weekend.
Take care!

Labels:

posted by Unknown at 6:24 AM

6 Comments:

Have a great weekend, and a good time at the wedding! Eat some cake for me

8:42 PM  

Have a great weekend Carmel :)

8:24 PM  

Have a blessing time, Carmel!

7:06 PM  

Oooh, but I like this layout. Where'd you find it?

6:41 PM  

un caro abbraccio..

..njara

2:24 AM  

I've been bad about visiting other blogs (like yours) sorry. I take it you're back from that weekend trip? ;)

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home