Winterr's words

Monday, October 15, 2007

Hello!!

Hello there! I am not much good at updating these days. I have been so tired and doing all sorts of things, that internet time is very limited.
I have been reading your blogs and hope to be as frequent as most of you soon.
We did go away that weekend to the family wedding, it was so good to get away to somewhere different, stay in a hotel, hang with family etc. The wedding was great, we had a lot of fun and let me tell you the food was so yummy!! (Not as great as the bride and groom).
The wedding was of my brother in law David and my new sister in law Jennifer, there are a couple of pictures on her blog here
She is just as bad as updating her blog as me.
Another reason that I have been unable to get internet time is because I am pregnant. It feels weird saying it in such a public place. I have been downright sick (morning sickness is yuck) but it's getting better, although certain food smells disgust me and it's hard to cook for a family when your tastes are so strange. My daughter has a hand sanitizer that makes me want to faint, my husbands favorite dish makes me want to throw up, even when the smell is gone I believe in my mind that I can smell it. When I wash my hair the shampoo smell even makes me want to throw up.
But apart from the smells and sicknesses all is fine, I am over 3 months now so I am at the stage where it looks like I have swallowed a small watermelon, or like someone who forgot to do their sit ups for a few months.
My clothes still fit but I feel weird and fat in them because my waist is different.
My husband and daughter got all excited over the ultrasound photo, I did too but I loved their reaction.
What else....this last weekend was so quiet that I fell asleep after lunch, my husband is into the football, I like the atmosphere but it did make me tired.
Sitting at the computer makes me feel a little sick too by the way, so that's another reason I am taking less time in front of this thing.
This weekend we are going out of town to some sort of pumpkin festival, I am new to all this pumpkin/fall/halloween thing so it's all a new experience. I don't know yet what a pumpkin festival is like but if there is pumpkin food I'll be happy!
Have a wonderful week (far out it's only monday, I hate getting up at 6am).
God bless you all!

Labels:

posted by Unknown at 9:17 AM

14 Comments:

I like the new blog layout. Congrats and good luck with the coming addition to your family!

10:18 AM  

I had to say that I had a feeling when you hadn't been blogging lately you might be suffering from the pregnant tireds.

Super excited for you all!

(neat layout too!)

11:06 AM  

wow...you don't waste time. Didn't you just get married?

congrats

6:11 PM  

that is so awesome! :-) CONGGRATULATIONS again!!!

-x-x-x-x-

11:15 PM  

Thanks Art, I have been changing the layout a lot, I am indecisive.

Ria,
Thank you. Your feeling was so right lol.

Fatwonkkid,
yeah we have been married for 6 months, we didn't waste any time true!!
Thanks

Antonia,
Thank you, I hope Italy is treating you well!

4:52 AM  

Of course, congratulations & good luck with the sickness as that doesn't sound like any fun at all.

Also, the new layout looks good (but what do I know as I liked the old layout too).

11:47 AM  

Yay, We are In-laws! :D

I love your new layout, but it makes me want a new one too. Hmm...

Can't wait to see more baby pictures.

10:42 AM  

I hope you enjoy your pumpkin/fall festival. I LOVE FALL, pumpkins and just everything about Fall! Enjoy!

8:04 AM  

Wow congrats Carmel that is awesome!! :0)

What team does your husband back?

8:10 PM  

Congratulations! And I wish you the best in your family addition.

5:49 AM  

Oh, Carmel, that's wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!

5:09 PM  

2dollar,
I liked the old layout better but I felt like doing something different.
Thanks for the congrats.

Jennifer,
More baby pictures will come!!

Nutz,
The pumpkin festival was great, I loved the worlds biggest (and somewhat moldy) pumpkin.

Phats,
Thank you! My husband backs teams like Ohio state, The Cleveland Browns and he was rooting for the Indians in baseball, too bad they lost I guess.

Tim,
Thank you! I hope that you are doing well.

Dymphna,
Thank you!!

9:50 AM  

Woooo, Carmel! Congratulations to you and Jonathan. Being sick is a good sign that the pregnancy is going well. Then you'll get into the second trimester and you'll be superwoman, doing everything. Take care of yourself and the little one.

12:34 PM  

Thank you so much

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home