Winterr's words

Monday, November 05, 2007

Too lazy to think of a title

I hope you all had a restful weekend. I loved putting all the clocks back an hour and actually seeing my daughter off for school in some daylight. I didn't feel like I slept in at all but it was just nice to have some daylight when starting the day.
My in laws came into town for the weekend, it was great, we all ate out a lot so I have probably eaten too much. I can't keep away from those salad bars when I'm out, so I am full before my meal arrives, which leads me to force feed myself a bit more so no one notices that I wasted food, which of course leads to eating too much.
It's not too bad now that I am a member of the YMCA and I can work out more, I usually work out at home but it's not the same without all the fancy machines.
I had a very nice All Souls day, it was great to pray for all the souls including my dear and close family.
Now I am looking forward to the thanksgiving break, it's coming up soon. I hope you all have a good one!
posted by Unknown at 8:33 AM

3 Comments:

I had an incredibly busy weekend - not really restful at all. But it was a good kind of busy. Very fulfilling.

We observed All Saint's in our worship on Sunday. I really wish that we (as a culture) paid more attention to All Saint's and All Soul's days rather that putting so much emphasis on Halloween.

11:23 AM  

Oh, it was so nice to have that extra hour on Sunday morning wasnt it?

We celebrate at church also.We call it All Saints Day and is a special time!

7:34 PM  

Thanks Art and Cheryl

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home