Winterr's words

Thursday, February 07, 2008

30 Weeks!

Today I am 30 weeks into my pregnancy, I feel like I have been pregnant forever, but then again, time is going by so fast, I am in nooooo hurry either. I am sick of getting all these blood tests etc every time I visit my OB/GYN and wonder how necessary they all are. I know that some are very important to do but it just seems that there are so many. They test you for HIV and all these STD's when you first get there, and then they do it again later, I know that I don't have anything like that so it all seems pointless. I went for a glucose test which read that I had high blood sugar (I ate lots of cookies that week, no one told me that I wasn't supposed to) only to go back for a 3 hour glucose test and find out that my blood is normal (apart from low iron but I knew that already).
It's expensive you know! We have health insurance but the health care system here sucks.
I think that now the doc's want me to go in every 2 weeks or something, that's alot! I don't remember going in that often when I had my first daughter, nor do I remember all these tests.
Well that's my complaint for the day. Also, just so you know, I am very thankful to be healthy and that our baby is healthy.
posted by Unknown at 7:04 AM

6 Comments:

Just wait, you are about to get on the every week train...we are just a couple of weeks off from that ourselves.

10:45 AM  

Every week!!!! :o

11:33 AM  

I am so happy that you and baby Grace are so healthy!

xxxx

3:32 PM  

Best of luck!!

9:42 PM  

Good Luck with everything the baby will be here before you know it!

I get blood test every three months so I know the feeling

9:31 PM  

Hi Carmel!
I'm sooo happy reading about your happy, blessing time!
God bless you, your baby and your family!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home