Winterr's words

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Charlotte Wyatt

I watched a video of one of the cutest little girls that I have ever seen,
Charlotte Wyatt
She needs your prayers right now, read her story
HERE
It saddens me that her parents need to prove to any one that their child deserves to live, this is their beautiful daughter!
I could see in that video, how her parents love her, her mother was holding her on her lap, her father, fussing around like a typical dad.
They are hoping and praying that the courts decide that Charlotte can keep on living.
I can't imagine the pain that Charlottes parents are feeling, wondering when "they" decide life or death for their precious little girl.
Hannah is doing a remarkable job of keeping us all updated through her blog, I have been reading this for months now and thanks to her, we can all know what is going on, we can all pray and we can all watch the progress through photos, videos and updates.
posted by Unknown at 2:59 AM

1 Comments:

Wendy,
Yeah it astonishes me that 2 loving parents of a girl like Charlotte are going through this.
You are right, it's so sad.
As a mother I know the love and bond you have with a child, and the thought of a hospital taking this action is scarey really.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home