Winterr's words

Monday, November 22, 2004

I'm Home!!


Today I can officially say "I'm a Catholic" It has been a great journey, and in
a preivious post I had mentioned that I would become an official Catholic on the 14th
of november, well this was delayed since my preist is unwell and there is a shortage
around here!!!
Today I was able to experience the Sacrament of Reconciliation, what an awesome
experience, I feel so new!!! I will be writing about my journey to the Catholic Church at a later date and will keep you posted.
Now that you know you can congratulate me anytime :-)
posted by Unknown at 7:51 PM

5 Comments:

Congratulatons and welcome from another convert.

5:34 PM  

congratulations Carmen!

10:24 PM  

Thanks everyone, you are all sweet :-)

1:30 AM  

Congratulations Carmel! Maria and I (and her family) have been praying for this day...Jonathan has too of course, but that had better go without saying ;). It's an awesome experience we know! We're all looking forward to going to Mass together in December.

12:10 PM  

As I said when David told me "Woohoo!"

Congratulations Carmel, I will continue to keep you in my prayers!

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home