Winterr's words

Monday, November 17, 2008

My blogging break

As you may have noticed, I have not been blogging since baby arrived! Being a mother to Grace has taken up a lot of my time. I do miss reading your blogs and receiving your comments on mine here, but for now I will continue with my break, until things get a little less hectic. I will be visiting your blogs from time to time and hopefully will find time for a post here and there. Have a lovely thanksgiving and Christmas season.
Here are some pictures of my girls...



posted by Unknown at 4:54 AM

8 Comments:

very cute!!

7:38 AM  

I miss "hearing" from you and reading your posts but a break is certainly understandable. Your family comes first and that's how it should be. I hope you have a blessed holiday season!

11:44 AM  

Aw, she's so cute. Happy to see you back (even for a short while). I hope the holiday season so far has been happy for your entire family.

6:57 PM  

What a cutie!

Hope you guys have a great holiday

6:35 PM  

Thank you Carmel for sharing.
They are so beautiful.
And I can imagine how you are happy;
and how you are great mom.

My best wishes to you and your lovely family in New 2009 Year!

6:43 PM  

Hello there.. You may now submit your blog to our newly created PR 3 Blog Directory.. Have a nice day! Keyworddir.info

8:57 AM  

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

9:26 PM  

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home