Winterr's words

Thursday, September 01, 2005

New things for me

I recently applied for some studies in pathology specimen collection, not knowing for certain if I would be eligible.
Today I found out that I am eligible, that the school has 2 openings left for the course and I am able to fill one of those places, so I am really happy about that.
I have been praying for something that I could do while waiting for my visa application to be approved.
I will be starting in the next month, it will certainly be a challenge but I will try my best.
posted by Unknown at 10:09 PM

6 Comments:

That's exciting! Let us know how it goes.

9:25 AM  

Thanks to the both of you! This is something totally different than I have been doing, I thought I would take it up as a challenge and see what happens.
I will keep you posted.

3:11 PM  

Wow Carmel, this is definitely a change and a brave step, I am excited how it will be. Good luck!

12:47 AM  

Wow that sounds really fascinating! That makes me wish I was starting a new class. Glad to hear things are going well for you. :)

8:51 AM  

Good luck!

1:32 PM  

Thanks to all!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home