Winterr's words

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Schapelle asks PM for help


Schapelle Corby has pleaded with Prime minister John Howard to help her, she said "Mr.Howard , as a father and as a leader, I plead for your help, I did not do this, I beg for justice, I don't know how much longer I can do this, pleas bring me home, please"

But Mr. Howard said "I feel for her, I understand why there is so much public sympathy for her. I would simply say that I hope justice is done and it's a fair and true verdict"

It seems to me that Mr. Howard could at least try to do something! Here is Schapelle begging for help from her countries Prime Minister and he says that?? Maybe he can't do much but he really could try, if it were his daughter i'm sure he would do more.
posted by Unknown at 4:25 PM

2 Comments:

Wayne, I have a link here which is www.dontshootschapelle.com and there is a good overview here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schapelle_Corby which tells a bit more about this case.
Schapelle is an australian student who has been accused of importing drugs into indonesia. On may 27th the indonesian courts will decide her fate

7:03 PM  

oh and this one is the best one, I almost forgot http://www.schapellecorby.com.au/
Cheers!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home