Winterr's words

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

The Plane has landed!!

Hey everyone, I have finally arrived in the US, boy was it a long trip!! But worth it of course. Before leaving for the USA I stopped off in Melbourne for a few days, and I was impressed with the Christmas decorations there. There were nativity scenes and alot of stuff representing the birth of Christ, not everything of course but it was good to see, since there have been issues regarding Christ and Christmas in Australia.
Thanks to those who offered up travel prayers for me, I got here not only safely but had a good trip, tired as I am, I'm excited about my visit.
posted by Unknown at 8:44 AM

2 Comments:

thanks Charles :-)

8:41 AM  

Welcome to North America Carmel! May you enjoy your time here.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home