Winterr's words

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

for we all have souls


One thing we forget sometimes is that everyone is an equal, and everyone is loved by God whether Christian, Athiest,rich, poor, educated or not.
I have seen people (Christian too) turn their nose up at someone who looks dirty, or not up to the standards they set for themselves.
Even in Churches, I see "groups" of people who will only talk to each other, and often find that others seem quite lonely and left out.
I remember one year, when I went to a women's get together for Church, I was surprised to hear gossip of all kinds, mostly about those who were the "left out".
I have been guilty of things similar too, so I am not being judgmental here, I know my sins and mistakes are not prettier than anyone's.
Also those who would come to Church and sit in the back row, would have people talking, "oh she/he doesn't seem to be doing very well with the Lord, or they would be out the front, raising their hands in worship"
I have seen it in chat rooms over the internet, some come in and get asked "what Church do you go to?" well, hopefully you go to the "right" one, or else there will be comments of all kinds.
What I think, is that we as Christians, should analyze our actions a little from time to time, and remember that we should be encouraging others who are struggling in whatever way, that we are accepting as God is, there are no favorites in God's eyes, he loves "all", after all, Jesus came to earth for the "lost" we all know that he is the "Good shepherd" and would leave the flock to find the one who was lost.
I believe that we need to reflect that through ourselves, so others can see, and they will feel accepted and more confident to walk into a Church.
This scripture here says"
Every good and perfect gift is from above,
coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights,
who does not change like shifting shadows.
He chose to give us birth through the word of truth,
that we might be a kind of firstfruits for all he created. JAMES 1:17

Here we can take notice of the "firstfruits of "all" he created" because he did
create us "all" and loves us and desires the best for everyone.
posted by Unknown at 1:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home