Winterr's words

Thursday, December 02, 2004

A true blessing


I have always had a great admiration and respect for Mother Teresa. I have written a post about her on my blog before, but often I think of things she said about different things, and I really feel that she was a wonderful and unique vessel of God, and he used her greatly, of course because she was submissive to the Father.
She said some things in her time that showed such wisdom, and she had some amazing strength.
It is clear that she was really "in tune" with God, and I believe that these quotes that I shall share below are quotes impacted by God.
These quotes are regarding abortion. I believe that we need to keep informing the world about what they call "termination of pregnancy" I don't like this term, even though it is a termination of the pregnancy it does not give justice to what it is totally, it's a taking of life, a killing, because it stops a beating heart that belongs to a "person" and child of God.
Enjoy these quotes from Mother Teresa....

"Please don't kill the child. I want the child. Please give me the child. I am willing to accept any child who would be aborted, and to give that child to a married couple who will love the child and be loved by the child. From our children's home in Calcutta alone, we have saved over 3,000 children from abortions. These children have brought such love and joy to their adopting parents, and have grown up so full of love and joy!"

"Any country that accepts abortion, is not teaching it's people to love, but to use any violence to get what it wants"

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish"
posted by Unknown at 4:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home