Winterr's words

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Some Quotes

Here are some quotes for you!


"The fear of death keeps us from living, not from dying."
~ Paul C. Roud, novelist


"The Unborn child is not a potential life, but a life with potential."
~ Jim Manfordonia, Host of 'Come to Me'



"It often happens that I wake at night, begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember I am the pope."
~ Pope John XXIII


Can a Jew still be Jewish and yet be a Catholic?
"You cannot be more Jewish ...then when you are Catholic."
"All creation will be restored to you. I found the holiness and reverance of God I once experienced as a youth in the Synagogue."
"I have a new mother...Mary is the ultimate Jewish Mother."
~ Rosalind Moss a Jewish-Catholic convert from evangelical prostestantism



On Suffering:
"If God causes you to suffer much, it is a sign that He certainly intends to make you a saint."
~ Saint Ignatius


*Well something is wrong with blogger and I can't type this post out the way I want and it doesnt look right, some writing is big and some is small but im fed up, it's readable though at least!! :)
posted by Unknown at 5:00 PM

4 Comments:

Hey Carmel,
these are some great quotations! I liked the one of the pope, lol, it made me smile.

1:34 AM  

Very great quotes Carmel! I liked all of them. Wise, funny and deep.
Thanks, I needed them today.

6:49 PM  

Stef and Marie-Linda, i'm glad that you both liked these. I got them from "the bread of life" website which I link to right at the bottom of my blog.

5:06 AM  

Carmel, words of wisdom indeed!

I have the same problem when I cut and paste quotes into my blog... wierd!

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home