Winterr's words

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Another quiz

Yet another quiz, I do think some are pretty fun. I don't know about the feng shui thing but you can go shopping with me any day!

Hat tip : Happy Catholic

HASH(0x8bf0234)
Name the era, and you can name every artist from
it. You've got an eye for design and a knack
for feng shui. Color schemes, architecture, and
objt d'art - these are all your forts.
What people love: You're the perfect person to shop
with.
What people hate: They have to clean their house
whenever you come over.


What Kind of Elitist Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
posted by Unknown at 1:29 AM

5 Comments:

I'm a book and language snob. Something no one who saw all the books I have thrown out would doubt.

6:39 PM  

Hilarious!
For me, it was a tie between yours, "Fine art and decor expert" and the "Book and Language Snob".

7:03 PM  

That's pretty cool Marie-Linda you can get on well with Jack and admire art with me!

1:15 AM  

I am also the fine art and decorator expert! We can go shopping together but we need to find somebody to clean our house

7:08 AM  

Good idea Stef, that sounds great :)

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home