Winterr's words

Monday, June 27, 2005

Some nice links

Here is something I have heard before but didnt know it was online it's called God and the Scientist
I have found lots of things recently that are so nice to just go in and look at and im sure they speak to many of you.
More that I really like are
God's voice

Refuse to be Discouraged

The Bible

The Birdcage

The Stepping Stone (which I link to in my "june" post)


There once was a man

I like these types of things now and then and just want to share them on my blog.
They are links to some java type presentations.
Some really stand out to me, depending on how i'm feeling. And depending on how you are feeling different ones may stand out to you.
My favorite would have to be the Stepping stone.
Enjoy!
posted by Unknown at 8:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home