Winterr's words

Monday, June 27, 2005

June!


Today would have been my dads birthday, if he were alive here on earth. Along with the sadness I feel an excitement of it comming up because I keep birthday candles for him each year and then when June 27th comes up I get them out and light them near his photo.
It's a neat way of remembering and a good time for reflection. It's also my sisters birthday so "Happy Birthday Fay!"
Yesterday would have marked 3 years since my grandmother (dads mother) died, so today is time for some difficult and also good reflection.
Saying "Happy birthday Dad!" on my blog makes me feel better too.

Ok so something unrelated to June and my family, is that I found a special and uplifting page, relating to sadness and such. I think it's so inspiring, just CLICK HERE AND YOU WONT BE SORRY!
posted by Unknown at 1:23 AM

1 Comments:

Hey David,
Thanks for sharing that! Yeah well it would have been such a tough time for you and of course a bittersweet month since your son was born on june 13th.
It's amazing what strength we can draw from God.
Peace to you also

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home