Winterr's words

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Russel Crowe


Russel Crowe, the papers are having a field day with him! One moment where he blew up and alledgedly hit someone (yes I know it's wrong) has turned into worldwide news, well of course he is a celebrity and it's to be expected.
Let's remember they are only human,
Here is what he had to say:

"I'm at the bottom of a well...I can't communicate how dark my life is right now, i'm in a lot of trouble, I'll do my best to solve the situation in an honourable way. I'm very sorry for my actions, I will spend the rest of my life, if it takes it, trying to make it up with my wife. I'm pleased that my son isnt able to compute what's going on at the moment because that would be a heart breaking thing."
posted by Unknown at 4:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home